From:
Barbara Emch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 16:45:48 EDT

Hi Everyone,

I received permission from the education department at Children's Hospital to
announce the 10th Anniversary Celiac Program to be held on Saturday, November
14, 1998 from 8:00 AM until 3:30 PM at Children's Hospital in Columbus, Ohio.
The deadline for registration is October 30th and the fee is $15.00 age 15 and
older and free for ages 14 and under.  Dr. Alessio Fasano will be speaking on
Celiac Disease - Now and the Future and Steve Plogsted, PharmD will do a
medications update.  In addition there are two workshops where there are four
subjects to pick from and also children's programs from ages four through
teenagers.

Please call the Education Dept. at 614-722-4949 and they will send you a
registration brochure and they can answer any questions you might have.

I attended the workshop last year and it was a wonderful experience and I
would definitely recommend going to this one as well.

Thanks for listening,

Barb from NE Ohio