From:
Ken Bauman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 10:34:58 -0700

We have been trying to keep my wife on a gluten free diet for the past four
months with limited success.  We recently bought a package of gluten free
prepared pizza dough.  I had heard that a local pizza restaurant would put
their topping on it at their restaurant so my wife could have her own when
we went for pizza.  We haven't done it yet because we are concerned that
being handled by the wood tool they use to put the pizza in the oven and by
the oven itself will contaminate it.  Has anyone had a positive experience
doing this?

Ken
Scottsdale, AZ