Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 20:41:11 -0500

We had a very nice meal at Scupperjack's in Acton, Massachusetts.  While
they do not have a gluten free menu they did have a number of options
that were easily made gluten free.  The waitstaff and the maitre d' were
very helpful - some of the most helpful restaurant folks we have
encountered.  They had a baked sweet potato and a baked potato, a fine
salad bar, several vegetable options, grilled fish and steaks, and
carefully checked all their items for me.  The food was fresh and nicely
cooked. Very pleasant environment with lots of space between tables.
Highly recommended!

The waitress said she herself is lactose intolerant and has been trying
to convince them to develop a gluten free menu - I encouraged her to
keep trying - they could do it easily!

http://www.scupperjacks.com/

Alice

--
Please note that Alice DeLuca's email address is now [log in to unmask]