Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 1996 13:48:01 -0400

My son is on a gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free diet.  Come the end of
August he will be starting kindergarten which means I will have to pack him a
lunch to take to school.  I have been trying to make him different breads in
the bread machine but he's not crazy about any of them.  The only time he
will eat it is when the bread is toasted.  I'm afraid that if I toast the
bread in the morning and make a sandwich with it , it isn't going to be very
appetizing by lunch time.  He seems to like corn tortillas but even those
have to be warmed in the microwave before he'll eat them.  Does anyone have
any suggestions for foods that I can pack him for lunch?