Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2010 00:06:24 +0000

Will be going to Deep Creek Lake during their Autumn Glory Festival, October 9-11, which actually begins on the 6th of October.

http://www.visitdeepcreek.com/

  http://autumngloryfestival.com/

I know that they have an Unos Chicago Grille on the Lake. Will be bringing some gluten free staples for me to store at the Inn in Oakland, MD.  Does anyone have any other suggestions? Have looked on-line at their Visitor's Guide. Was really looking for some local shops there that may have gluten-free baked items in a store or shop. Or a restaurant with a gluten-free menu.  Will summarize.

Joyce, Baltimore, MD

*******
*******