From:
Andrew Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 11:49:44 +1000

Hi,

A number of weeks ago I wrote saying that even though I was on the GF diet,
I was still getting dizzy and weak. Well thanks to some advice this is now
beginning to subside, but very slowly. I had not been totally GF, and
whenever I had Gluten in my diet I would first get lethargic and axious,
then 3 or so days later food begins to build up in my system. Then extreme
lethargy sets in. What I am struggling with now is a way to find good
sources of Protein and Complex Carbs. I am having corn crackers, but there
is only so many of those you can eat. I make my own bread (GF of
course)  but in this climate it goes mouldy quickly. I have eaten eggs and
bananas and corn flakes and tried to reduce what I eat for dinner. Still
there isn't much else out there. What if I have to eat take-away, what is
safe?

The dizziness seems to be subsiding slowly, it seems that I just need to
keep off the Gluten. My breathing problems are subsiding though if I eat
Gluten then the lethargy sets in and breathing is difficult, particularly
while driving or talking.

Anyway, just a few things to ponder, and thanks for the help. Now if only I
could get rid of this alergy to cat hair! Aaaachoooooo!

Andrew