From:
Amy Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 22:00:21 -0700

Regarding Leslie Elsner's post about sleep deprivation and Darlas resonse ...

I was falling apart ... everything was failing ... I had diagnosis after
diagnosis and did the usual trusted medical route wherein they treated the
symptoms and not look for the cause ... Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatique
Syndrome, IBS, Dibilitating skin fungus (dictated where I could live),
Severe TMJ, Severe Sleep Apnea (Two HUNDRED events an HOUR ... hold my
breath 40 seconds at a time ... NO REM sleep) ... Asthma ... Arthritis in my
back ... disabled ... could not get out of bed many years and could not work
... depressed ... suicidal ...

Luckily I was led to a Holistic MD who found ... Systemic Candida (Yeast)
throughout my entire body ... Leaky Gut ... and I had been told from a Hair
Analysis that I was gluten intolerant ... So when I did the Yeast diet I
also went gluten free ... and was lucky enough to be led to this list (thank
you Catherine!).

Gosh lets see ... now almost 2 years later my body pain is down probably 95%
... I am not only able to get out of bed ... but I have accepted two
Autistic Foster Children in my home (and share what I have been able to
learn about nutrition *smile* and we are going to adopt our Angel) ... NO
MORE FUNGUS! ... Abdominal pain is better ... Jaw is better (also had my
metal fillings out) ... No more Sleep Apnea (no more Elephant Woman!  Which
is what my husband called me with my C PAP machine on) ... less gas ... less
diarrhea ... my back is HEALING guys! ... happier than I have ever been ...
no more drugs to sleep ... gone down from 2 Daypro a day for my back to 1/2
*smile* ... no more pain killers ... no more muscle relaxants ... no more
TENS unit ... no more PT ... no more Chiro ... I am becoming a FREE WOMAN!

>In fact some of my trips to the bathroom result in about the equivalent of
1 tablespoon of urine

I had urine problems my WHOLE life as well ... totally cleared up ... I
think in my case it was the yeast ... even had to have dilitations once a
week for a YEAR because my urine was not drainging (and was sitting there
getting infected and going into my blood stream ... I was one infection
after another.

>My daughter was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis 16 years ago when she was 18.

Gosh ... my Mom had MS as well ... interesting ... and ... she was diagnosed
as Paranoid Psychophrenic (spelling sorry) - coincindence?  I think not ...
sister with diabetes .... duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Good luck!  I just bet it will get better now!  Let us know!

Amy

"A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature"  Emerson  :)