From:
Betsy Mackin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Betsy Mackin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 17:16:58 -0500

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for all your responses and genuine concern for how my
daughter is feeling. Many of you shared that you developed an intolerence
to many foods after being GF. Some of you knew of these intolerences prior
to being diagnosed Celiac.

The number one culprit seems to be dairy, lactose and milk proteins.
The following foods should be watched also, Soy, eggs, yeast and fermented
foods. Some have problems with Candida and citrus.

We eliminated milk and most milk products as of Sunday. She did not have
one stomach ache yet today.....considering she complained at least 2x
daily for a month, i think this might be a good indicator. We are going
to stick with this for at least one week. (many people suggested 2 weeks)
and keep a food diary. She has her yearly Celiac check up in January, so
we should have a good basis of information to bring to her doctor by then.

Again, i appreciate all of you and your help and support
Betsy