From:
"Rebecca ." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rebecca .
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 20:11:42 -0800

I just got this list from Pacific Foods today via e-mail. I use their rice milk and like it. They also said their rice and soy beverages are dairy free. I have no affiliation with this company, just thought you all might like to know.

Broth
Free Range Chicken and Organic Free Range Chicken, Beef, Organic Mushroom, Organic Vegetable

Soups
Organic French Onion, Organic Creamy Tomato, Creamy Butternut Squash, Creamy Broccoli, and Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato

All Soy Beverages
All Rice Beverages
All Almond  Beverages (Malt Barley dropped from  Almond Original in 2003)
Oregon Hazelnut Beverage