From:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 2009 14:49:03 -0500

To help our celiac customers, Kitchen Table Bakers is providing discount
coupons for our Parmesan Crisps.

To receive a "$ .50 off coupon" when you buy two of any of our products,
please complete the form on our website. Just cut and paste the link
http://kitchentablebakers.com/contactus.asp and request the coupon.

Let us know what you think about our "Crisps Made Entirely of Cheese" in a
testimonial.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Also let your support group know that we will send Crisps for you to try at
your meeting.

Best regards,

From our kitchen table to yours,

Barry Novick