From:
Allison Montesi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:24:08 -0500

Hi List,

Thank you to everyone who responded to my question - you all are so
helpful and supportive! I feel kinda dumb for asking the question now,
since everyone said Biaglut was available through several different
companies...those mentioned are:

www.gluten-free.net, www.glutino.com, www.glutenfreetradingco.com, and
www.glutensolutions.com.

Also, rec'd a note from someone affiliated w/ Dietary Specialties who
indicated that it had been bought by someone, and should be up and running
again soon. Keep your fingers crossed, and thanks so much again for the
prompt help. Have a great day.