From:
Daniel Winters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 00:58:17 +0200

Dear everyone,
thanks for all the responses. I will do a real summary in a week or so
as right now I'm extraordinarily busy planning my wedding and getting
ready to leave town for a while.

Ultra short summary: At least 20 people wrote saying that they also had
problems with candida. Lots of good info on what works to get rid of the
infection. The usual split between those preferring doctors and pills
and those preferring diet and natural remedies.

Dan
Warsaw, Poland