Date:
Sun, 6 Sep 1998 19:52:20 PDT

Celiac Disease On-Line Support Group

This is a monthly reminder regarding The Celiac Disease
On-Line Support Group.  *Please note that there will be no
moderation on Labor Day.*  This support group is
dedicated to providing on-line support to people with Celiac
Disease.  Registration is required but the service is free.  We
provide a message board for posting messages on Celiac
Disease and gluten intolerance.  We also have a 24-hour
chat room available, with great folks to chat with on Celiac
issues.   Our purpose is to provide emotional support and
practical support to those who wish to live a gluten free life.
If you are shy about posting your questions to the entire
2500 member Celiac email list and would feel more
comfortable posting message to our small audience, please
stop by our message board.  We will be happy to answer
any questions that you might have.

Both the message board and chat room can be accessed
through our WebPage: http://www.customforum.com/celiac/

Currently, Moderated scheduled chats are:

Mondays 8-9pm U.S. Eastern Time (Abigail)
Wednesday afternoons starting 1pm U.S. Eastern Time (Linda)

Non-Moderated Chat:

Wednesdays 8-10pm U.S. Eastern Time
(Since there is no moderator, you may be the first to arrive to
the chat room.  If you are patient someone else should arrive
shortly.  I do try and make this chat time if at all possible.)

Changes in the chat schedule are posted on the message board
of the forum as they occur.  Also please note that many people
stop in at other times and on other evenings to chat with each
other.  Occasionally other members of the support group
provide back up for moderated chats if the regular moderator is
unavailable.

Contacts:
Abigail Neuman at: [log in to unmask] (Webmaster)
Linda Holme at: [log in to unmask] (Assistant Webmaster)