From:
Janet Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 14:03:33 -0500

Dear Friends,

Several people responded to my previous posting about a new summary
for the gluten-free diet who wanted details about the fall annual
conference.

The 2001 Annual CSA Conference will be held at the Best Western
Thunderbird Hotel and Convention Center, 2201 East 78th Street in
Bloomington, MN.  The hotel special rates are $94 per night single or
double plus taxes.

The dates are Oct. 11-14.  There are usually tours scheduled on the
Thursday -- this time to the Mall of America, in particular.

Call the hotel directly and ask for the special CSA rates, 952/854-3411.

There will be a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport and the
Mall of America.

 The CSA conference brochure with order form will be mailed in advance
directly from the CSA office to current members.  To request a brochure,
call or write CSA at P.O. Box 31700, Omaha, NE 68131-0700; phone
402/558-0600.  I don't know yet the prices for the conference itself.

I hope this information helps you plan in advance.

Janet in Houston
Celiacs Helping Celiacs