Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 1996 13:00:47 -0500

TO ALL;
I guess people have diverse ideas on condition labelling. However, some
want to refer to CD as an allergy. Could one of the professionals answer
to this? Is CD an allergy or a disease syndrome? I guess I am rather
direct and prefer to face any problem I may have without inverse and
perverse semantics. Should we attend a gastroenterologist, dermatologist
or allergist? I consider myself as having Celiac Disease, which
involves gluten enteropathy, and Dermatitis Herpetiformis which is a
dermal manifestation of Celiac Disease.

We seem to be in a vortex of opinions. Could there be an answer? Could
the listowners refer to proper channels? Thank you. AMS