Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 13:20:34 EDT

 <A HREF="http://tufinit.com/">Click here: Tufinit, Natural solutions for celiac disease, Lactose free
Gluten free diet</A>
Just came across this in a Jewish neighborhood newspaper that was in
Shoprite. There was an ad for this company in there. All kinds of gluten free and
lactose free snacks made with carob at decent prices. They mail order and are
kosher. Alas, I am also allergic to carob but there are many snacks on there. So I
hope you others can enjoy.
Rosalie NJ