From:
Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 20:08:09 EST

Wedding cakes? -- from Amy in Iowa

Hi. It's been awhile since I've written. I've been doing well since I
went on the gluten free diet. I still have IBS symptoms and D
sometimes, but not as often. I've recently gotten engaged and am
getting married next summer! I was wondering if anyone knew of any
places that make gluten free wedding cakes? (The closer to Iowa the
better) I've already tried Gluten Free Delights in Cedar Falls, IA
and they don't make cakes. Also, if it's too far away, I'm not sure
how well a wedding cake can be shipped? But I am having a hard time
finding any gluten free bakeries that make wedding cakes at all. Any
names/websites would be much appreciated.