Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 20:38:11 -0400

I stumble on this web-site and though I would share with the group.

http://www.lemoncakes.com/index.html

The Alternative Baker (lemoncakes.com) is a traditional storefront bakery located in the historic Rondout District in the city of Kingston, in the heart of the Hudson Valley in upstate New York. We specialize in lemon cakes (and lemon bundt cakes), which are widely renowned, as are all of our handmade traditional and alternative baked goods.

In addition to our traditional baked goods we offer an array of alternative baked goods: that is made without wheat or gluten, no cholesterol, reduced fat, vegan (no animal products used), dairy-free, fruit-sweetened and egg-free--all assorted for the customers who request these variations on classic baked goods.

Located in Kingston's Historic Rondout District in the Hudson Valley.
35 Broadway, Kingston, NY 12401
Out-of-State toll free: 800-399-3589
In NY call: 845-331-5517

Rita