From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 2009 07:52:12 -0500

I have created a new page listing more than 180 gluten-free cookbooks
and celiac books, each with a concise descriptive review. The books
are grouped into nine categories, including raw dessert books, SCD,
GF/CF, kids, and food references. (If Autism or ADHD is in the title
the book is listed on paleodiet.com/autism, or if Yeast or Candida is
in the title it is on candidapage.com.)

http://GFlinks.com/books/

Each entry tells the good and the bad about the book as I find it.
Each entry links to Amazon, where you can read the product
description and the reviews in detail before making your purchase decision.

There are links to any Kindle version, so one can scan the page and
see the books one could buy if one bought a Kindle.

If you maintain a blog or web page with links, or any other web page,
please add a link to this page. Without other pages pointing at this
page, Google won't give this page any respect.

If you know someone that is planning to give a book to a celiac,
please give them this link as a buying guide.

I welcome any comments.

Don.