From:
Lenore Epstein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lenore Epstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 15:19:30 -0500

Last year I bought a box of shmura oat matzot for Passover on the Web, but
unfortunately I can't remember where I ordered them from, and my Google
searches are coming up empty.  I'm hoping the rabbi who has been making
them for several years still offers them commercially.  Does anyone know
if they're still available and if so what website offers them?

Thanks, and I'll post summaries and websites.

Lenore