Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 17:36:32 -0600

Today was the day of the big birthday party.  I ordered a cake from someone here in Iowa.  (I just discovered here).  She runs a shop out of her house called  "Creative Cakes".  She does both regular and gluten free cakes for weddings and birthdays.  Her son is on the  gf diet so she knows all about it.   The cake was really good.  All the kids ate it (no one complained) !  The only thing they didn't like was the design ( Yu-Gi -Oh, from a show on kids WB) was made from rice paper, but were able to slide it right off.
It was great to have a real "store bought" cake for his party.
Heidi