From:
Janice Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janice Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 2009 07:56:43 -0600

One of our local grocery stores recently opened a new section for GF food
products. Our favorite product (other than the apple cinnamon perky-O's) is
the Food for Life brown rice tortilla wraps. The price is reasonable (about
50 cents per wrap).

My favorite way to eat the wraps is to fill with pieces of cooked beef or
chicken, lettuce, raw veggies, and salad dressing, and then wrap it up and
brown the two sides lightly in a pan, (this holds it together better than
warming in microwave). We were also thiniking you could make a very good
cherry/fruit turnover with these wraps.

I seem to remember discussions about Food For Life on this list, but sorry,
wasn't paying close attention because the product was not available in my
area. The manufacturer also makes wheat products, but their website says
they use only sprouted grains - no flour.

Any feedback on Food For Life - ??

Janice in Alberta.

*******
*******