From:
Anne Luther <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Luther <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 19:35:42 -0500

Please note the change in the meeting place for April.

Gluten Free in Central Arkansas will meet on Monday, April 19 from 6-8pm at
Lilly's Dim Sum, Then Some in Little Rock.

If you wish to have dinner, you may order from Lilly's gluten free menu.
Please join us for this meeting of fun and good food. There will also be a
drawing for door prizes.

In May we will return to our usual meeting place,  Little Rock Wild Oats
Natural Marketplace.

For more information, please contact me by e-mail.
Anne Luther