From:
Debora Gotts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 20:40:51 -0800

Have looked through the archives and food lists but don't find anything
on Sweet's Quality Candies out of Salt Lake City.  In particular, they
put out cinnamon flavored JuJu candy at the holidays (e.g. cinnamon
rabbits, cinnamon Santas - just like the cinnamon bears that used to be
everywhere).  The Santa's just came out at the grocery store - these
have always been a real favorite of my son's and mine.  However, both of
us were diagnosed celiac at the end of the summer.  I would sure
appreciate info that any of you might have; of course I will summarize.
Thanks.