From:
Sue Newell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sue Newell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2011 21:55:27 -0400

I’ve been working on a new program to help people adjust to eating
gluten free. It is a three month program of daily email messages with
several special reports thrown in. Topics will include the diet
basics, label reading, shopping, eating out, traveling, recipes, and
researching ingredients and products.

I am looking for about six beta testers who are new to eating gluten
free because of celiac disease or gluten sensitivity. Ideally, I am
looking for people who have been eating gluten free for less than
three months.

You will receive the entire program at no charge, in exchange for
providing me feedback about the content of the messages. You will also
receive ongoing access to a private group that will be available to
everyone who takes part in the program.

If you are interested, please send me an email at [log in to unmask]

Thanks for your help.

Sue Newell
www.learntoeatglutenfree.com

*******