From:
Samantha <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 20:39:05 -0500

Hello again,

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of information to report but I wanted to summarize what I did
learn. Four people used UltraInflamX with success for inflammation/healing. No one was sure
about the sugar content.

I had already looked into the ingredients and sugar content but I was wondering if, as a liquid, it
caused blood sugars to rise rapidly.

I was able to get a sample, and took a tablespoon mixed  in water 2 nights in a row. I didn't notice
much of a spike in my blood sugars, although I was taking much less than the recommended
dose. Unfortunately it gave me a headache and increased abdominal pain. I decided not to
continue taking it.

However I have found something that has significantly decreased the unexplained pelvic pain
that I have been experiencing for the past 8 months. I don't have heartburn but on a whim I took a
pepcid ac and the pain went away. I know that taking this on a regular basis can cause absorption
issues but at the moment it is such a relief to wake up on a daily basis without pain. I had been
taking percocet daily for the past 8 months and was starting to wonder if I would ever be pain
free. I'm sharing this because my doctors have suggested that it's the anti-histamine properties of
pepcid that could be releiving my pain. I wanted to share this surprising effect so that someone
else might be able to find some unexpected pain relief.

Thanks again for all of the information and support that you have all shared. It helps so much
knowing that there are other peopling living successfully with this disease.

Samantha

*******
*******