From:
Tracy Donnelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 19:04:51 -0700

I want to thank all you wonderful people that shared all your beautiful
stories about your children. I am happy to know that there are so many loved
children out in the world. I can quickly summarize all the results by saying
that the overwhelming majority said to me that they would never let not
eating gluten stop them from having children: That although it many be
difficult for the child at times- it was no reason to miss out on a very
wonderful life fulfilling experience. That not one of their Cd kids would
have ever wanted not to be born.  Every one seemed to agree that the child
would have it easier with a mom with cd- I could more quickly recognize any
problems or distress.   You all confirmed what I have felt all along- I am
sorry that I offend the one reader that felt I should not have children ever
if I had to ask a bunch of strangers if I should have kids. Well they
misunderstood my question- I was asking a wonderful group of people how they
felt about the most important decision a individual can make. To make a
bright new life. It seems that others were wondering about it too. I can say
to you  all- that CD is not a reason to not have children. There is no way
to tell how healthy your child will be- even if you do not have cd. Thanks
again- I feel so lucky to have read all your glorious stories. Tracy L.
Donnelly