From:
Cindy Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 1997 17:45:47 -0500

I wanted to share my great experience at a B&B in Ukiah, California.
The lady there - Dorsey was familiar with gluten intolerance and made
all of my breakfasts gluten free and served it along with everyone
else's and it all looked the same except mine was safe.  It was the
first eating I've experienced out where I didn't have to explain
anything, or choose from a list of inedible but delicious looking
choices.  Everything she made was incredibly wonderful and I felt normal
and healthy, and not the center of attention with my "problem".  The
name of the B&B is Sanford House and the phone number is 707-462-1653.
The redwoods and wine country are 20 minutes away and beautiful drives
abound.  There are hot springs close by and the beautiful Northern
California coast.  There is a shuttle from San Francisco to Ukiah and I
had such a great time, can't wait to go back.  I have no interest in
this B&B, just wanted to share a great place to go. Cindy in Texas.