From:
Jennifer Whitehead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 21:04:56 -0500

I haven't seen Chi-Chi's posted on the list before and couldn't find much
in the archives, but I know someone who works at the one in Frederick, MD
and I have been able to verify some gf items.

Their cheddar and jack cheese is gf, used in all their dishes including
salads.  This is shredded cheese, not the nacho sauce.  Their enchilada's
are made with corn tortillas, I get the onion and cheese enchilada WITHOUT
the enchilada sauce, it is not gf and neither is their sour cream.

The fresh salsa is gf and spicey.  The red and regular corn tortilla's
chips served on your table are also gf.

I get a regular salad with lettuce, tomato, cheese, tortilla strips and the
cotija ranch dressing, I checked the label, no suspicious ingredients and
no reaction (I'm extremely reactive).

Chips and fresh salsa, salad and 2 cheese enchilada's isn't bad!