Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2013 04:25:51 -0700

Passage Foods USA - Press Release

Denise Rosengrant

800.860.1045 Ext 204

www.passagefoods.com

COLLINSVILLE, CT 28 August 2013 - Passage Foods range of authentic cooking
sauces are now certified gluten-free by the Gluten-Free Certification
Organization (GFCO). The Passage Foods range includes Passage to Mexico,
Passage to Thailand, Passage to Morocco, and Passage to Europe as well as
several other classic and ethnic product ranges.  Each of the 23 different
simmer sauces is a blend of fresh ingredients creating a recipe deep in the
traditional flavors of its country such as Moroccan Harissa, Red Thai Curry,
Spanish Chicken and Chipotle Lime. "It has always been in our brand's DNA
that Passage Foods products be gluten-free and we have always used
third-party testing to detect gluten to a level of 5 parts per million.  The
Celiac community understands the importance of this testing, but there is a
much larger share of the North America population that is now practicing a
gluten-restricted diet as a healthy lifestyle choice," states Passages' Mark
MacKenzie.  "We knew that the Gluten Intolerance Group through their GFCO
program was the foremost trusted certification program available and we felt
that partnering was an important message to both our healthy lifestyle and
celiac customers."

"There are 3 million people with celiac disease in the USA, but over 15
million additional people who are practicing a gluten-restricted diet due to
gluten sensitivity," states GFCO Director Channon Quinn.  "We are the
leading gluten-free certification program in the world and partnering with
brands such as Passage Foods helps us to deliver on our mission to support
persons with gluten intolerances so they can be assured that our partner
brands are all inspected and practice the highest quality control
standards."

About Passage Foods USA

All Passage Foods cooking sauces are part of a simple timesaving three-step
meal solution that satisfies the needs of the time-starved consumer who
wants home cooked meals that are nutritious, healthy and satisfy the demands
for a gluten-free meal.  Each sauce is added to meat, seafood or vegetables
and simmered for 15 to 20 minutes. Passage Foods USA is an affiliate of
Flavour Makers Pty. Ltd., the second largest seasoning manufacturer in
Australia. For additional product and consumer information, call
1-800-860-1045 or visit Passage Foods online at www.passagefoods.com.

About Gluten Intolerance Group

Gluten Intolerance Group's (GIG) mission is to support persons with gluten
intolerances, celiac disease, dermatitis herpetiformis, and other gluten
sensitivities, through consumer and industry services and programs that
positively promote healthy lives.  Gluten-Free Certification Organization is
an industry-focused program of GIG.  For additional information on GIG call
253-833-6655 or visit GIG online at www.gluten.net.

I have no special interest in this company, just letting our community know
about Passage Foods.

Nan