Date:
Sat, 1 May 2010 08:03:06 -0400

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. All information
is verified and we include a "Comments" field to provide even more information. We have a food SmartList and a drug SmartList which
includes information on over the counter and prescription meds as well as products for people who want/need to avoid skin contact with gluten.
Versions are available for Windows, Macs, SmartPhones, Palms, Pocket PCs and Blackberrys. For more info, or to download a FREE DEMO, visit our
store at www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore.

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE
in the USA when we called them in April, 2010. (A Canadian version of
our food SmartList is also available.)

Goya Plaintain Chips
Goya Mexican Hominy
Applegate Farms Turkey Bologna
Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham
Barq's Root Beer (reg. and diet)
Cherry Coke
Newman's Own Salsa - Peach
Minute Maid Light Lemonade
Newman's Own Pasta Sauce - Sockarooni
Newman's Own Salsa - Hot
Build A Bear Fruit Snacks
Nature's Promise Soymilk (chocolate - plain - vanilla)
Nestea Citrus Green Tea
Powerade Grape
Giant brand Apple Jelly
Dasani with Lemon
Applegate Farms Soppressata or Hot Soppressata
Giant brand Tapioca Pudding Mix
Giant brand Ice Cream cups -  vanilla
Goya Salsa - pico de gallo
Price Chopper Diet Rt Beer 2lt 4173515166
Price Chopper Fruit Punch 12pk 4173515202