From:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2007 10:27:37 -0500

Join us for the White Rock Marathon/5 person relay/half marathon/5K on
December 8 and 9, 2007!

Team GlutenFree™ is an endurance and sports training program.  Runners,
walkers and cyclists participate in races across the United States to
raise awareness and funds for research and Celiac children’s camp
scholarships.

Since our inception in 2005, we have raised nearly $45,000 and sent 24
kids to summer camp.

Team GlutenFree™ members receive:

- Comprehensive training schedules
- Race day team tank or t-shirt
- Fundraising materials and ideas
- Nutrition, hydration and clothing advice
- A once-in-a-lifetime experience to complete a personal goal and, at the
same time, help Celiac Disease research and awareness programs
- SUPPORT! SUPPORT! SUPPORT!

Please visit our webiste, www.teamglutenfree.org for more information!

JOIN THE TEAM!