From:
Christie Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 09:57:16 EST

I received this today and thought that you might be interested:
Love to all!

Christie in St. Louis

Thank you for inquiring about Lea & Perrins products.  Lea & Perrins has
been committed for over 165 years to producing quality sauces using only
the finest ingredients.  We appreciate hearing from you and staying in
contact with our customers.

Many of our products are gluten-free (they do not contain any wheat,
barley, oats, rye, millet, spelt or triticale).  Currently available
gluten-free products are:

     Lea & Perrins Original Worcestershire Sauce
     Lea & Perrins White Wine Worcestershire Sauce
     Lea & Perrins Steak Sauces (Sweet 'N Spicy, Traditional)
     Lea & Perrins Original Barbecue Sauce
     HP Steak Sauce

In addition, here is general information on a few key ingredients used in
Lea & Perrins products (if used, these ingredients will be listed on the
product label):

     Vinegar ? white, distilled vinegar derived from corn;
     High fructose corn syrup ? derived from corn;
     Molasses ? derived from cane sugar;
     Hydrolyzed soy & corn protein, and hydrolyzed vegetable protein ?
        derived from corn and/or soy.
     Modified food starch ? derived from corn;
     Whey ? derived from cow's milk;
     Carrageenan and xanthan gums ? gluten-free gums;
     Preservatives ? sodium benzoate and/or potassium sorbate ? gluten-free

Please feel free to contact us again if you need additional information.