From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 10:48:34 -0500

I just called Lannett to check on a generic prescription that I am about to
have filled.  The customer service agent told me that all the drugs they
make are gluten-free.  If you want to double check on what they make and
call them yourself, you can see a listing of their drugs at
http://www.lannett.com/ .  They don't mention gluten on their website, so I
called them today at 215 333-9000 to ask.  I also suggested they put this
statement on their website.  I encourage you to make the same suggestion, if
you call them.

They make Butalbital/aspirin/caffeine capsules that are a generic for
Fiorinol.  These are the only things that get rid of the kind of headache I
have.  I rarely have these headaches now that I am gluten-free, but when I
do they really punish me.

Don't write and ask me what kind of headache I have, because the source has
not been documented.  They usually occur right before a big weather change,
or when a front is moving in, so I call it a sinus headache.  I have
air-borne allergies too, so assume it is all connected.

Hope this helps someone else.

Anne Barfield
www.chickenparadise.com
210 340-0648