From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2012 09:35:51 -0500

I wrote to Eden foods and got this response. The spreadsheet they provided is in Excel.  Lin

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting Eden Foods and your interest in Eden products.

The soba noodles are produced on the same line as wheat products.  Strict cleaning procedures are in place to clean in between each run of product.  We do not know if this product would be safe for you to use.  You would need to ask that question of your physician.  I have included a copy of the Eden Allergen List for you to view at your convenience.  If you should have any further questions, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Sandra K. Baker
Sales Administrator
Eden Foods, Inc.