From:
"Renee' C." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Renee' C.
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 2009 23:56:24 -0400

Just want to say thank you to all of you who are voting! Just a few more days and then the contest will conclude. He is still in 5th place and must stay in the top five in order to be considered by the Rachel Ray judges. Here's hoping we can keep him in the top five! I hope the judges can see by comments left there how many of us want to see a gluten-free segment on her show, at least. Again, the link to the Rachel Ray contest can be found at www.brickfish.com/bcconcepts. Or you can enter the www.brickfish.com site and look for the Nutrish Rachel Ray dog food contest entries. You can vote at either the link or the site. His is the black and white photo of his dog, labeled "P.A.W.S. Certified". As soon as we find out the results, we will let you know! Thanks again for your support!

*******
*******