From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 21:49:06 -0600

Dear List,

Now that we have been enjoying our GF Bed and Breakfast business at Chicken
Paradise in San Antonio,( http://www.chickenparadise.com/)  for about a year
and a half, we have many new friends.  Some have asked us where else celiacs
can go and eat safely, like they do here.  Of course, I can tell them safe
restaurants in San Antonio, including the already famous totally gf Little
Aussie Bakery and Café (http://www.thelittleaussiebakery.com/ ) but I am not
aware of any other Bed and Breakfasts that have a gluten-free kitchen, like
we do.

If you know of any other Bed and Breakfast that has a gluten-free kitchen,
please let me know, along with how to contact them or a website to view.  I
would like to compile a list of these gf friendly places for all of us.
Now, I am aware that a lot of BnBs consider themselves “celiac friendly” and
that is great, but for now, I want to focus on strictly gluten free
kitchens.

Thanks for your help, and I will summarize.

Anne Barfield

www.chickenparadise.com

210 340-0648