From:
Ciufo Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 17:32:32 -0700

Hi I just wanted to get the results to you all regarding my lack of response
to gluten. Rather than a tradition summery since the advise was unanimous,
STAY AWAY FROM GLUTEN. I just wanted to share how interesting  it was for me
to find out that most of the people that responded to me did not have any
reactions immediately or delayed, but they did not ever eat gluten do to the
potential problems that could occur. And for those who wondered if I had
checked the archives, yes I did but I wanted a more current sampling of
people on the list. I think it makes it easier to be part of a group if you
kind of how your group is made up.You all seem to be very kind helpful
people (even those of you that gave me a lashing for being irresponsible),
and I believe that this experience alone has shown me that I must live, eat
and breath gluten free.

Thank you for your responses.

Georgetta
Palmdale,California