From:
Debra Berke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2008 12:26:07 EDT

Thanks to all who responded and said they liked  Green Mountain Coffee and
that it was GF. A response from their headquarters  confirms this:

Dear Debra,

All of our coffees, including our flavored selections are  gluten free.

Thanks for your interest in Green Mountain  Coffee!

Wendy  Harrell
Consumer Direct Web  Coordinator
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®
866/TRY-GMCR
Find out how you  can get $2 off every box of k-cups! Call 866/NEXT-CUP.