From:
Sheryl Tingley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:55:46 PST

I almost forgot, than Diane reminded me. Many people mentioned that I
can also deduct gas milege to and from the health food store and the
doctor.

Also you can deduct co-payments, suppliments the doctor has said to use.
Also remember other health problems other than Celiac stuff during the
year.

Keep good records of course. One person mentioned she was audited the
very first time she used her medical deduction

Thanks again
Sheryl Tingley
Auburn,WA

        "Friendship is a sheltering tree"  ;)