From:
Joan Yakscoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 11:47:26 -0500

Hello, I ate ate the OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE this weekend.  I ordered the
chicken with bacon and cheesesauce(I forget the menu name for the
entree).  The chicken came with a honey mustard sauce that I thought was
GF.  I also ordered the shrimp on the barbie.  This was seasoned.  I
also had a house salad (no crutons) with Tomato dressing(supposed to be
GF).  I stayed away from the fries and veggies, seasoned rice etc.  All
the things that were not supposed to be GF.

I reacted to my meal within a half hour.  I was really sick for 12 hours.
Has anyone had this experience with OUTBACK?

I ate at the same OUTBACK two weeks ago and ordered steak,crablegs,house
sald and used my own dressing.  I had no problems two weeks ago.
Just wondering if anyone has had the same experience at OUTBACK.

Joan in PA