From:
Jeff Biggins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Biggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Oct 2005 19:41:24 -0500

Hello to everyone,I have found an alternate source for the toaster bags
that used to be carried by pampered chef.For years I have dealt with this
company for knives cutting boards and you name it in kitchen
gadgets .Their most recent catalog had these toaster bags.The name of the
company is Professional Cutlery Direct.Web address is
www.cutlery.com.Phone is 1-800-792-6650.I don,t have anything to do with
the company other then being one of their long time customers.Their
customer service has always been outstanding.Hope this has been
useful.Jeff in Balto