From:
Suzanne Rampton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Suzanne Rampton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 12:00:22 -0500

I did a search on this subject in the list archives, but came up with
nothing -- so I apologize if this question has already been asked.
I'm quite new to this list.

It seems that virtually all turkeys I see at the supermarkets have
something (possibly suspicious) injected into them.

I just wondered if anyone knows of any brands of whole turkeys that
might be commonly found in regular supermarkets that are known and
trusted to be GF.  Since I really love turkey at the family
Thanksgiving, I figure the only way I can have a GF bird is to find
one and cook it myself, and be the person to provide it for the whole
family.  (Somehow I just *know* I cannot trust anyone in my husband's
family -- who all pretty much think this CD thing is a figment of my
imagination -- to really research this issue.  They'll just buy
what's on sale and then tell me it is fine, because they don't think
it's important.)

I'll be happy to report any information back to the list.

-Suzanne Rampton
      Fishers, Indiana