From:
Tiffanie Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:54:36 -0500

Well a while ago I posted a message regarding my son and his supposed viral
exanthem....   After a lot of testing, no one could figure out what was
making him sick.... My sons primary pediatrician had referred us to a
wonderful and I repeat wonderful allergy/asthma doctor.  We had our first
visit today.  After talking with him and telling him everything, he was
able to determine right away what was happening with my son.

1.  He was using medication that was not GF.  (reason for diarreah and
stomach cramps) The doctor re prescribed safe meds, and this time after the
first treatment there were no complaints right away.  He also quit wheezing
within minutes.

2.  He hasexercise induced anaphylaxis- in other words if he eats a certain
food then goes out to play he has an anaphylactic (allergic) reaction.  He
is now required to carry an epi-pen Jr. around with him and at school.

I am very happy with this new doctor.  He also did skin testing on my son
and it showed his different allergies.   Olive trees were a big one.  My
mom has one in front yard which is why he always gets sick there while
playing.

The reason for this post is to let people know not to give up hope and
sooner or later you will find a doctor who cares enough to listen and help.

Thanks to all for listening...

Tiffanie Las Vegas, NV