Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 06:47:36 -0800

As I have just written that I tested neg for food allergies, I then got
that I could be allergic to the protein in milk. This is all very
confusing and frustrating
because of the difficulty in figuring out exactly what food I am having
a problem with.
I only use about 2 tbls of milk in my morning coffee. I make my bread
with the one cup
but that is in a whole loaf. I do not drink milk or eat ice cream, but
do eat small amounts
of cheese. The only problem with elimination diets for me is I usually
still can't figure it out.
I get anxiety attacks and stressed out and it all go to my gut and I
have the same symptoms
as the celiac so I can never figure it out. I know I am a basket case,
but after 44 years of being
misdiagnosed you do get a little crazy. Has anyone had a good experience
with the stool
testing? Did you get answers to your ? I know it is very expensive, so
is it worth the $$$$ ?
I am having such a hard time giving up milk because I cannot find a
replacement. The only
rice milk that is tolerable is rice dream and it is not GF. I cannot do
soy and nut milk
definitely does not cut it in coffee, or cooking either.  Trisha