From:
Sylvia Bower <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sylvia Bower <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2008 20:31:22 -0400

This book was written out of passion because of personal experience in
attempting to obtain information on "our" disease. I researched the literature
and made every effort to make the information current. I have practiced
nursing for over forty years and feel that patient education is essential to
control any condition.
It also provides some guidelines on "living with the disease".
There are answers to questions frequently asked by new celiacs. There is a
chapter on: what we can eat, what we should avoid, raising your celiac child,
setting up your kitchen, dermatitis herpeteformis, emotional issues, plus two
chapters by dietitian Mary Kay Sharrett and one on Medications by Steve
Plogsted, pharmacist.
It can be purchased from the publisher: www.demosmedpub.com
ordered from Barnes and Noble or Borders or call 1-800-532-8663.
I will be at the Gluten Intolerance Group conference in Dallas, June 4,5,and 6.
You will be able to purchase books there and I will be signing books there.
Sylvia Llewelyn Bower RN