From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2008 18:51:02 -0400

Ross, sent this to me today and I think it is of interest to everyone

Triumph Dining is leading the first-ever $10k Challenge for Celiac
Awareness and giving away FREE American Dining Cards until the end of
August. There's absolutely no purchase necessary; simply follow the
directions below and get a FREE American Dining Card from Triumph
Dining.

And, here's the best part: We're doing this to raise money for Celiac
Disease Awareness! If we get 15,000 people to sign up for free dining
cards, we'll make a $10,000 donation to support a national celiac
disease awareness campaign. When we hit our goal, we'll ask the gluten
free community to help us decide which non-profit(s) receives the
donation.

Together, we can build awareness on two fronts: With 15,000 more dining
cards on the street, we'll be educating more restaurants about the
gluten free diet faster. And, with $10,000 funding behind a national
campaign, we can diagnose and educate more Celiacs.

There are two ways for you to get your FREE dining card:

1. Visit http://www.triumphdining.com/freediningcard.aspx and use the
order form to sign up right now (Note: We're charging $.70 s&h to help
offset the cost of mailing -- Regular s&h normally costs $2.00), OR

2. Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Triumph Dining; Dining
Card Department; 124 E Broad St, Suite B2; Falls Church, VA 22046

Here is the web page in snip form

http://snipurl.com/36qxi

Please sign up now and forward this message on to your friends. We're
working hard to give away as many dining cards as possible, but we'll
need your help to get to 15,000!

Thank you for your help.

Ross Cohen

President, Triumph Dining