From:
Elizabeth Orr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2010 15:46:33 EDT

2 people were not aware that flouride could be a problem
2 people (one a very helpful dentist) sent the following site to  check:
_http://www.without_ (http://www.without)  the
wheat.com/Dental_Products.html

Also from the dentist:
Here's a couple of places to check, from www.withoutthewheat.com/
Dental_Products.html:

Sultan Healthcare "All of our products are  considered gluten free.
Our flavorings contain ethyl alcohol (corn  base) to enhance the
flavors at less than 1% of the total formulation.  Our Pina Colada
flavor contains no alcohol and is availed in Topical  anesthetic,
prophy paste, APF fluoride gel and Neutral Fluoride Gel.  We are
currently applying for certification from the Gluten-Free
Certification Organization." 4/24/07

Pascal Dental"Pascal’s complete  line of fluorides, whether take home
or in-office, are gluten free."  4/23/07

Plus another site: also,
http://marketplace.dentalproductsreport.com/community/
DisplayAd.asp?id=4790

And another helpful dentist, Dr. Malahias said if you have further
questions you can contact him at [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])

Thanks to all who responded.
Elizabeth