Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 17:18:24 EST

       The next meeting for the CSA/USA Celiac Support Group of Indianapolis
will be held November 16. This is a change in the orginial date. It was
orginially to be held November 9. Due to a scheduling conflict at Our Shepherd,  the
Celiac meeting had to be changed to November 16.
       The meeting will be held at Our Shepherd Lutheran Church, 9101 W 10th
Street, Indianapolis, IN at 2:00PM.
       This meeting is open to everyone who wishes to attend. We welcome all
newcomers, family members, and friends.
       We'll be discussing plans for the future such as meetings and other
events. We will be sharing at silly yak hour getting to know one another. WE
also will share problems, recipes, and good sources for gluten free food to help
make life easier for Celiac, DH, and others requiring a gluten free diet.
       Our group will be exhanging cookies (you don't have to bring cookies)
for the holiday season. Please bring plenty of copies of the recipe ( if
known).
       Anyone needing directions to the meeting or additional information
please contact Joyce Etheridge at 317-272- 4609 or at [log in to unmask]