From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 08:50:59 -0500

I got a chance to explore Earth's  Remedies in Wantagh this past Monday.
Some people may not have heard of it so I thought that I would mention it.
The owner, Ted, has a small health food store but they have 3-4 freezer
cases of gf food from companies like Kinnikinick, Natural Feast, Bi- Aglut,
Food by George and a bunch of other companies. (The frozen chicken bites
shaped like dinosaurs were pretty cute!) At least half of one aisle is gf
and Ted is very eager to help and discuss the products and share what people
have said about them. He carries cookies from Schar, the new Barkat bars,
the Barkat pot meals, and the list goes on and on. It's small but packed and
he seems to work on finding new products. I found some products there that I
hadn't seen anywhere else. *Keep in mind that it is always good to
comparison shop.* Ted did say that he does mail order.

If you are interested their web site is www.earthremedies.org and they are
located at 1134 Wantagh Ave, Wantagh, phone 516 785-7977.

DISCLAIMER: I have no financial interest in the shop and just met the owner
this Monday! I just like gf food and supporting merchants who support us.

-Michael Thorn
CeliACTIONetwork at Yahoo.groups